- Current BOC Certification
- Master's degree with 1-2 years of certified experience
- Eligible for Athletic Training Licensure in the state of Colorado
- Pass a Background Check for working with a variety of organizations
- The position includes a stipend of $35,000, medical and dental benefits, a $1,000 continuing education fund, a season ski pass, as well as other employee benefits.
To apply please mail a cover letter, resume, reference list, and three letters of recommendation via mail to:
Brandie Martin MS, ATC, OTC
Athletic Training Residency Program Director
The Steadman Clinic
181 W. Meadow Dr. Suite #400
Vail, CO 81657
Submissions via email will not be accepted, applications must be mailed to the above address. The three letters of recommendation may be sent via mail separately from the rest of the application.
If you have any program questions, please feel free to contact Brandie Martin, Director of the Athletic Training Program at (970) 479-5865 or E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.