- Current BOC Certification
- Master's degree with 1-2 years of certified experience
- Eligible for Athletic Training Licensure in the state of Colorado
- Eligible for Surgical Assistant Registration in the state of Colorado
- Pass a Background Check for working with a variety of organizations
Online application period for the 2023-2024 class will open on December 1, 2022. Please apply here during the open application period. A link to the application will be made available once the application period is open.
Please apply online; a cover letter, resume, reference list, and three letters of recommendation are required to complete an application.
Letters of recommendation can either be submitted in the online application, or if the reference would prefer to send them directly to the program director, they can email to email@example.com
Submissions via email or mail will not be accepted, applications must be submitted via the link that is posted here during the open application period or on The Steadman Clinic employment website.
Any program or application questions, please contact Brandie Martin, AT Residency Program Director at (970) 479-5865 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.