Steadman Philippon Research Institute’s Fellowship Program offers a 12-month exclusive educational experience with world-renowned orthopaedic leaders at The Steadman Clinic. During the year, clinical fellows expand their surgical and research skills focused on the causes, treatment and prevention of injuries.
- 12-month fellowship runs August 1–July 31
- Fellows have successfully completed a U.S. or Canadian residency program prior to the fellowship year.
- Eight Sports Medicine Fellows cover six-week rotations with Drs. Marc J. Philippon, Matthew T. Provencher, Thomas R. Hackett, Peter J. Millett, Armando F. Vidal, Leslie B. Vidal and Jonathan A. Godin.
- One Hip Preservation & Reconstruction Fellow works alongside Drs. Marc J. Philippon and Joel M. Matta.
- One Foot & Ankle Fellow works alongside Drs. C. Thomas Haytmanek, Jr. and Jonathon Backus.
- One Spine Fellow works alongside Drs. Michael Gallizzi and Sonny Gill.
To learn more about Steadman Philippon Research Institute’s Fellowship Program, including faculty, alumni and application information, please visit www.sprivail.org